2/25/2014

Shoulda woulda coulda

A while ago, for a few months, I volunteered at this pharmacy to "get some experience". Well, overall it was unremarkable and unedifying. But the pharmacy technician there was always really helpful. She was the only person that would really show me anything. I get the feeling she advocated for me the most out of all of them there. Well, I got to see her again today after over a year. We exchanged a few pleasant casual words and went along our way (she did recognize me). Now that I look back, I should've said thanks. I don't think I ever got a chance to say that to her when I left. Must've slipped my mind or something... Anyway, next time I see you, I'll try my hardest to remember to tell you. Thanks Christine (I think that was your name... lol), I think you were the only good parts of the memories I have of that place.

No comments: